yes, esok puasa. jangan siapa2 pon ada niat nk ponteng. kaum adam paling dititikberatkan.
kaum hawa? dititikberatkan jugak, tp ada sikit kelonggaran untuk mereka ini... eh ! including me lah..
INI UNTUK KAUM HAWA YANG DIBERI PENGECUALIAN DARIPADA BERPUASA SAHAJA.
(i found this from internet, i copy i paste ;B)
Replace certain good deeds with other ones
- Babysit for a sister who has children so that she can go to the Masjid instead.
- Offer to babysit in the children’s area in the Masjid.
- Help around the house as much as you can by offering to cook, clean, or simply take care of things when others may be too tired from fasting, so that you can get reward.
- Serve food and water while people are eating.
- Listen to the Qur’an on your iPod or laptop while you are doing daily chores or anything
- Feed those who are fasting, which will give you the same amount of reward.
Don’t forget to eat
We tend not to eat all day even though we are not fasting. There is reward in eating, since Allah has ordained us not to fast during this time. However, if Allah has given us ease, we should accept it and be thankful to Him. When we are fasting, we complain of hunger, yet when we are not fasting, we do not eat. But remember; try not to eat in front of those who are fasting out of good etiquette. ;)
SALAM RAMADHAN UNTUK SEMUA MUSLIMIN DAN MUSLIMAT.
- pen off -
00 : 35 am