Saturday 5 January 2013

500 Days Of Summer

MacKenzie: So do you have a boyfriend ?

Summer: No.

McKenzie: Why not ?

Summer: Because I don’t want one.

McKenzie: Come on; I don’t believe that.

Summer: You don’t believe that a woman could enjoy being free and independent ?

McKenzie: Are you a lesbian ?

Summer: No I’m not a lesbian. I just, don’t feel comfortable being anyone’s girlfriend. I don’t actually feel comfortable being anyone’s anything.

McKenzie: I don’t know what you’re talking about.

Summer: Really ?

McKenzie: Nope.

Summer: Ok, let me break it down for you.

McKenzie: Break it down !

Summer: Ok. I, like being on my own. I think relationships are messy and people’s feelings get hurt. Who needs it ? We’re young, we live in one of the most beautiful cities in the world; might as well have fun while we can and, save the serious stuff for later.

McKenzie: You’re a dude. She’s a dude!

Tom: Ok but wait, wait. What happens, if you fall in love ?

Tom: What ?

Summer: You don’t believe that, do you ?

Tom: It’s love, it’s not Santa Claus.

- 500 Days Of Summer.



2 comments:

  1. Slm..Nadia..apa khabar awk? Ingat x saya Azlan. Kita kenal di fb kan.sy slalu pm awk. Rindu ni. Sayala yg komen kt blog2 awk ni.Sy tunggu awak ni.
    Pliss approve back my fb. Sy ikhlas ni.dah lama sy tunggu. :'(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awak..dah abis studi ker ?

    ReplyDelete