Thursday 10 November 2011

mak, selamat hari lahir

assalamualaikum.
hari ni haruslah balik rumah sekejap. :D
birthday mak hari ni. and this dedicated for u mak :


assalamualaikum mak dan selamat hari lahir,
Sorry if sometimes disobeying you. sorry if I am not a perfect daughter and sometimes I lied to you .
Sorry if I am hardheaded .
Sorry if sometimes I am lazy, that I don't do chores at home . hihihi
BUT
Thank you for making me live in this planet, because without you I am not here mak.
Thank you for feeding me, taking care of me, sheltering me and love me mak.
Thank you for giving me the best things in life even it's hard 
and..
Thank you for teaching me the right things and manners. 

Don't worry , I'll take care of you too. 
I LOVE YOU MAK.

dan ini lawatan ke Prasekolah Sk Asma tempat saya menjalani praktikum selama 2 bulan.
setelah beberapa bulan dah  x jumpa, semalam baru berkesempatan. :')


rindu sentiasa terubat sebabnya budak-budak sekarang membesar dengan teknologi.
phone calls, messages, facebook, instant messages, private messages, yahoo messenger and skype.
canggih kan budak2 sekarang.
lagi canggih dan nampak hebat bila handphone lagi canggih drpd cikgu sendiri. =.=''

-pen off-
15:30





No comments:

Post a Comment